Rachel E. Reem, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor
Strabismus, amblyopia, pediatric cataracts, pediatric glaucoma, pediatric idiopathic intracranial hypertension, retinopathy of prematurity, adult strabismus
- Undergraduate - University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Medical School - University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford
- Internship - Michigan State University/Kalamazoo Center for Medical Studies
- Residency - The Ohio State University in Columbus, OH
- Fellowship - Pediatric Ophthalmology, Nationwide Children’s Hospital, Columbus, OH
Rachel E. Reem, MD is a member of the Department of Ophthalmology at Nationwide Children's Hospital and a Clinical Assistant Professor at The Ohio State University College of Medicine. Her clinical interests include amblyopia, strabismus, pediatric cataracts and glaucoma, idiopathic intracranial hypertension, and retinopathy of prematurity (ROP).
Dr. Reem completed a three year residency at The Ohio State University Havener Eye Institute followed by a fellowship of pediatric ophthalmology at Nationwide Children's Hospital from 2013-2014.
Dr. Reem is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology, and the American Association for Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus.
Phone: (614) 224-6222
Fax: (614) 241-5232
Address: 555 S. 18th Street, Ste 4c, Columbus, OH 43205