David Hirsh, MD
Assistant Professor - Clinical
General Ophthalmology, Cataract surgery, Optic nerve disease, Double vision, Transient vision loss, Visual field loss, Pupil abnormalities
- BS - University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, PA
- MD - Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York, NY
- Neurology Residency - Stony Brook University on Long Island in New York, NY
- Ophthalmology Residency - Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, MI
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Fellowship - University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, MI
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Fellowship - Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, MI
Dr. Hirsh teaches the annual ophthalmology residents, and the annual neurology residents, lecture series on neuro-ophthalmology.
In 2013, Dr. Hirsh will begin giving an annual medical students lecture on neuro-ophthalmology for their revised curriculum.
Dr. Hirsh already gives an annual lecture to ophthalmology technicians on neuro-ophthalmic topics.
OSU Phone: (614) 293-8116
OSU Fax: (614) 293-5315
OSU Address: 915 Olentangy River Rd, Ste 5000, Columbus, OH 43212
Dublin Phone: (614) 652-2600
Dublin Fax: (614) 685-1941
Dublin Address: 6435 Post Rd., Dublin, OH 43016